Neuroscience-Based Coach Elevating Women and Diverse Science & Tech Professionals
I’m a neuroscience-based STEM leadership coach, with a passion for empowering women and diverse professionals to rise in their careers to become impactful leaders and innovators. I bring over a decade of experience in assessing and training high potential professionals in leadership and communications. I prioritize DEI in my work and am an always-learning ally. I’m also a theatre artist, and my work as a coach is informed by the high-performance communication and innovation principles arising out of improv.
Every client is unique, and I adjust the techniques and style I use to meet them where they are.
Clients who work with me:
- Break through to greater insights on their projects, for their teams, and in their careers
- Establish life-changing habits that help them be more effective on the job – and off
- Discover and develop the powerful leader they already are
- Find more boldness and confidence in their innovation practices
- Increase their understanding of emotional intelligence
- Improve their communication with teams, peers, and managers
- Develop better work-life balance