Dynamic Presentations: Technical
Technical presentations can be the most challenging. How do you convey difficult or complex information to an audience that may or may not easily understand? In this course, which can be tailored for webcasts, in-person or video presentations, you learn how to break down the information into bite-sized pieces, tell stories that illustrate the material, and design slides that support your message.
For more on Jennifer’s work with technical presenters, click here.
Dynamic Presentations: Video
Many presenters feel especially nervous when speaking on-camera. How can you appear relaxed and approachable when you are speaking to a camera? This course helps you to:
- Manage nerves so that your natural warmth comes through
- Adjust your body language so that your gestures and posture support your message
- Use your voice effectively, including with a mic
This course can also include storytelling, slide design and prep process.
Dynamic Presentations: Webcasts/Podcasts
How do you grab an audience and keep them listening in the virtual environment? You often have only your voice, and perhaps some slides, to do so. This course provides strategies that help you:
- Streamline your prep process
- Engage and hold your audience
- Design slides that support your message and your brand
- Tell compelling and persuasive stories
- Use your voice with engaging power and tonality
See our blog posts on the best practices in webcasting here.